Wednesday, February 1, 2012

The New Chapter...

Assalamualaikum....

How do you do people? We are already in 2012 isn't it? Many new things happen around me for the last couple of weeks. Some are fun for me to tell but some are not. This blog will represents the beginning or should I said 'The New Chapter' of my life as a student. Alhamdulillah..it's already been semester 4 and now I'm still struggling and fight till the end to hold for that 'thing'. This blog I made special for one of my English subject which is Critical Literacy. In this subject, we have been asked to write about the critical review on the selected article that we need to choose. I hope this subject will help me to score and get flying colours. Please don't get bored of what I'm about to write ^_^ .Have a nice day, people....!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...